Registering a business enables you to transact with government and the formal sector, and access certain types of government support. Another benefit is that registered business have a lower tax rate than individuals.
We make it easy for you to register a business. Our experienced staff provide a quick, reliable and effective service, and we will answer all your questions about business registration.
We assist with the following registrations:
- Private Company registrations (Pty) Ltd
- Non-Profit Company registrations (NPC)
- Personal Liability Company registrations (Inc)
The following supporting documents are needed to complete the registration process:
- Certified copy of applicant’s ID
- Certified copies of the ID of the directors and incorporators
- Name confirmation certificate, if applicable
- Power of attorney, if applicable
- For trust or company/juristic person as an incorporator, the resolution and certified copy of the ID of the duly authorised representative.
When your business has been registered, we can assist you to maintain it. We can submit annual returns on your behalf to CIPC, and notify CIPC if your business details change, such as registered address, directors and financial year end date. Please view our full range of company secretarial services for details.
Choose us, and we will do everything to make your business registration process stress-free!