BEE-rating certificates and BEE Affidavits
We provide BEE-rating certificates and facilitate BEE Affidavits, both of which indicate the B-BBEE status of a business. These documents are valid for a year and can be renewed annually, based on the required evidence submitted during the period under measurement.
Why you should get BEE certification
- Your suppliers and service providers may request your BEE certification for their own B-BBEE verification. You may also need to submit B-BBEE verification if you participate in tender applications. In addition, businesses with a valid B-BBEE status may conduct business with municipalities, government departments and state-owned entities.
- It provides opportunities to develop strategies to improve your employees’ competence and skills.
- It offers the benefits of an improved business strategy.
- It helps to transform and improve our country.
Our B-BBEE verification is SANAS approved.
To apply, we require:
- Business registration documents
- Identity documents of all directors/members
- Signed shareholder certificates for all shareholders (only for private companies)
- An affidavit declaring your industry
- Proof of payment of the verification fee
- Proof of annual turnover (for businesses that have been registered for more than 12 months)